AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Best Buy is pulling out all the stops in a bid to deliver the steepest savings ahead of Prime Day, with current MacBook Pros $200 off, Dyson vacuums $100 off and even Apple’s iPhone 13 Pro discounted.
Best Buy’s Black Friday in July Sale has officially commenced, with triple digit discounts on MacBook Pro and Beats hardware.
You can find an assortment of deals at Best Buy to challenge Amazon Prime Day, with the latter starting July 12. From the standard 14-inch MacBook Pro dipping to $1,799 to $170 off Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones, the triple-digit discounts deliver the cheapest prices available on a variety of Apple products.
- 13″ MacBook Air (M1, 8GB, 256GB): $899.99 ($100 off)
- 13″ MacBook Pro (M1, 8GB, 256GB): $1,099 ($200 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro (M1 Pro – 8C CPU, 14C GPU, 16GB, 512GB): $1,799 ($200 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro (M1 Pro – 10C CPU, 16C GPU, 16GB, 1TB): $2,299 ($200 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro (M1 Pro – 16C GPU, 16GB, 512GB): $2,299 ($200 off)
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones: $179.99 ($170 off)
Even more Black Friday in July deals
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on ahead of Prime Day: