AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
In what can only be described as a stellar sale, Best Buy is slashing up to $350 off Apple’s MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and iPad Air lineup, with current and closeout models (even M2 laptops) on sale for as low as $399.
The Best Buy MacBook and iPad bonanza includes discounts of up to $350 off on the 13-inch, 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro line, as well as M1 and M2 MacBook Airs and the last-gen iPad Air. The prices are available exclusively for My Best Buy members, but it’s free to join with no ongoing membership fee.
To snap up the savings, simply sign in as a My Best Buy member and look for the reduced prices. You can also navigate directly to the deals below — or in our Apple Price Guide.
$200 off iPad Air 4
14-inch MacBook Pro markdowns
- 14″ MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 8C CPU, 14C GPU, 16GB, 512GB): $1,699* ($300 off)
- 14″ MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 10C CPU, 16C GPU, 16GB, 1TB): $2,149* ($350 off)
16-inch MacBook Pro savings
- 16″ MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 10C CPU, 16C GPU, 16GB, 512GB): $2,149* ($350 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 10C CPU, 16C GPU, 16GB, 1TB): $2,349* ($350 off)
13-inch MacBook Pro discounts
MacBook Air deals
(*) How to activate the deals
- Sign up for My Best Buy if you haven’t already. Don’t worry, it’s free to join with no ongoing membership fee.
- Once signed in as a My Best Buy member, look for the special My Best Buy pricing on qualifying product pages.
Even more tech deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on this week: