AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Alongside a $2,449 16-inch MacBook Pro, Friday’s best deals include an $800 TCL 75-inch 4K Smart TV, a $180 Eufy RoboVac G20, and much more.
AppleInsider checks online stores daily to uncover discounts and offers on hardware and other products, including Apple devices, smart TVs, accessories, and other items. The best offers are compiled into our regular list for our readers to use and save money.
In some cases, out-of-stock items can still be ordered at the discounted price for later delivery, so be sure to check in such cases. As Amazon discounts usually last only a short period of time, it’s best to take advantage of the offer earlier rather than later.
Top deals for July 8
- OWC Thunderbolt Hub: Was $179, now $169 on Amazon.
- Toshiba Canvio Flex 1TB Portable External USB-C Hard Drive: Was $57.99, now $47.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung T7 Touch Portable SSD 500GB: Was $104.99, now $84.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung T7 Touch Portable SSD 2TB: Was $289.99, now $233.90 on Amazon.
- Eufy by Anker RoboVac G20: Was $279.99, now $179.99 on Amazon for Prime members.
- Anker 535 Portable Power Station: Was $599.99, now $449.99 on Amazon using the on-page coupon.
- TCL 75-inch 5-Series 4K Dolby Vision HDR QLED Smart TV: Was $895.99, now $799.99 on Amazon.
- Apple 16-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD): Was $2,699, now $2,449 on Amazon.
- Lego Star Wars Imperial TIE Fighter 75300: Was $39.99, now $32 on Amazon.
- Cable Matters Plug & Play USB-C to Ethernet Adapter: Was $19.99, now $13.59 on Amazon.
- Amazon Halo View Fitness Tracker: Was $79.99, now $44.99 on Amazon for Prime members.
- Apple Magic Trackpad 2: Was $129.99, now $89.99 on woot!.
Other top deals, still going strong
- QNAP 4-Bay NAS with two 2.5Gb Ethernet ports: Was $649, now $519 on Amazon.
- Anycubic Photon M3 Resin 3D Printer: Was $319.99, now $279.99 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- Spigen ArcHybrid MagSafe Battery Pack: Was $64.99, now $24 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- Roku Express 4K+ streaming stick: Was $39.99, now $24.99 on Amazon.
- Kindle Kids tablet with one year of Kids+: Was $109.99, now $49.99 on Amazon.
- Apple 10.2-inch iPad with 64GB SSD: Was $329, now $309 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods Max: Was $549, now $479 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249, now $199.98 on Amazon.
- Mophie 4-in-1 wireless charging mat: Was $149.95, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- SanDisk 1TB microSDXC UHS-I: Was $199.99, now $129.99 on Amazon.
- Belkin MagSafe charger with power supply: Was $79.99, now $67.43 on Amazon.
- Logitech MX mechanical keyboard: Was $169.99, now $143.76 on Amazon.
- Mac mini with M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD: Was $699, now $659 on Amazon.
- BenQ 27-inch 4K monitor: Was $539.99, now $499.99 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods (Gen 2): Was $159, now $119.98 on Amazon.
- Dell 32-inch LED Curved QHD Gaming Monitor: Was $409.99, now $289.99 on Best Buy.
- Hisense U6G 55-inch 4K ULED Android Smart TV: Was $999.99, now $429.99 on ebay.
- iRobot Roomba 692: Was $299.99, now $179.99 on Amazon.
- Meross HomeKit-compatible Smart Plug Mini 4-pack: Was $46.99, now $31.99 on Amazon using the on-page coupon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: