AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Monday’s best deals include discounts on Apple products, like the M1 MacBook Air and two variations of AirPods. You can also snag a new Samsung Galaxy Tab or several deals on Amazon Echo products.
Every day, we make it our mission to search the internet far and wide for the best possible prices on Apple products, smartphones, smart TVs, and various other goodies to help you keep those cash reserves flowing. If an item is out of stock, you may still be able to order it for delivery at a later date. Many of the discounts are likely to expire soon, though, so act fast.
We gather up all the best deals we can find, set up an easy-to-read post for you to check every morning, and then we do it again the next day. Come back every single day (yes, including the weekends) for a refreshed list of the best deals we’ve found so far.
Top deals for May 2
- 13-inch M1 MacBook Air: Was $999, now $899 at Adorama.
- AirPods Max: Was $549.99, now $425 at Adorama.
- AirPods (2nd Generation): Was $159.99, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2022 Software: Was $149.99, now $89.99 at Adorama.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ 128GB: Was $899.99, now $829.99 on Amazon.
- Amazon Fire HD 8: Was $89.99, now $49.99 on Amazon.
- Amazon Echo Show 15: Was $249.99, now $199.99 on Amazon.
- Belkin MagSafe 2-in-1 15W Charging Stand: Was $99.99, now $79.99 on Amazon.
- Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 12.9-inch: Was $349.99, now $299 on Amazon.
- Echo Dot (4th Gen): Was $49.99, now $27.99 on Amazon.
Other top offers, still going strong
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: