David Imel / Android Authority
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 renewed series is available now from Samsung.com.
- The devices have brand new parts, brand new boxes, and come with the same warranty as new phones.
- Pre-orders made before April 22 will get an extra $100 in Samsung credit.
If you’re one of those folks, we have some great news: Samsung Galaxy S21 renewed phones are now available directly from Samsung.com. They are part of the company’s Certified Re-Newed program, which essentially means they are as close to “new” as you can get without actually being new.
Before today, the newest Certified Re-Newed phone you could get from Samsung was the 2020 Galaxy Note 20. The addition of the full Galaxy S21 lineup — including the Galaxy S21 Ultra but excluding the Galaxy S21 FE — makes things much more enticing.
Here’s how Samsung describes its “Re-Newed” phones:
- Refurbished with 100% genuine Samsung parts, including a new battery
- A brand new retail box
- The same standard one-year warranty for new phones
Since Samsung has discontinued production of the Galaxy S21 series, this is now your best money-saving bet for getting one of last year’s best Android phone lineups.
Samsung Galaxy S21 renewed: How much?
No matter which phone you choose from the series, you’re going to save at least $124. Here’s how pricing breaks down for the entry-level version of each model:
- Gray Samsung Galaxy S21 with 128GB storage — $675 ($124 off list price)
- Black Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus with 128GB storage — $850 ($149 off list price)
- Black Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with 128GB storage — $1,000 ($200 off list price)
Those are some deep discounts, especially for the Galaxy S21 Ultra, which was our readers’ choice as the best phone of 2021.
In addition to these standard discounts, you can also get an extra $100 Samsung credit if you pre-order a Samsung Galaxy S21 renewed phone before April 22, 2022. Once you complete your paid-in-full pre-order, you’ll get the $100 e-certificate in your email within 45 days. You can apply it to a curated selection of Samsung.com products. This offer is only valid for pre-orders placed on or before April 21, so don’t delay.
Click below to get started!